Saturday 21 September 2013

Inspired.

For a few years now I have worked closely with the Blogging community. I have laughed at funny tales, cried at heart breaking stories and admired the courage and honesty of bloggers who openly share their thoughts and feelings with the rest of the world.

Outside of the blogging world, we live in a place where sharing your innermost thoughts is often branded airing our laundry, we live life thinking that nobody else would be interested in what we are thinking, that people have their own lives and thoughts to be dealing with.

Since starting my business I have come across many blogs which have inspired me to share. Share my thoughts and experiences in the hope that one day they may inspire or help someone the way that these have me.

So, now I'm about to find out what it's like to be a blogger and not just a bloggee.

I hope you enjoy.

A x

No comments:

Post a Comment