Saturday 30 November 2013

25 Days of Yankee - Yankee Candle Advent Calendar

Anyone who knows me, who has visited my home will be aware of my love for candles. It is a rare evening when I do not have a candle lit. I relax watching the shadows on the ceiling created by the dancing flames, reflect as smells waft around and take me back to memories past. In the summer I like floral scents, they flow through the house like a gentle breeze filling every room with smiles and ease. During the colder months of the year I prefer cosier homelier smells. Winter berries, orchard fruits and woody notes.

I adore Yankee Candles. For me, they mark special occasions & represent quiet, quality time with friends, family and alone. It has become tradition that on each birthday I receive my favourite Cranberry Chutney Yankee Candle from the Mr. I try so hard to make it last all year, only burning it on special occasions and when I need a bit of a pick me up. To me, Yankee Candles are special and deserve to be cherished.

This year, I am very lucky to have been treated to a Yankee Candle Advent Calendar. A candle lovers take on your traditional almost unheard of cardboard picture book and for me an improvement on the usual cadbury laden numbered box of chocolates. Not that I don't have one of those this year too - candles & chocolates? Now where's the wine!?
"Count down to Christmas with this collectable advent calendar from the world's favourite candle company! Every day reveals a tealight candle in one of six seasonal scents, including an extra treat in the 24th! Light a new Candle each day and celebrate the festive season with your favourite Yankee® fragrances."


I cannot wait to open that first door and engulf
my house in one of the 6 fragrances on offer in this fabulous calendar. Only one more sleep to go!

Over the next 25 days I will be sharing and reviewing products from the Yankee Candle Christmas Collection. All items have been purchased by or for me from www.yankeecandle.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment