Tuesday 4 March 2014

Finding 'The One' - My Skincare Must Haves

Finding the correct skincare product for you skin type is difficult. I have spent many years testing and trying out different ranges, high street to high end, big brands to local sources.

My skin in incredibly sensitive. I am allergic to any thing too smelly, too chemical. Only I could also be allergic to the 'Simple' skincare range! I'm not sure it has anything in it!?

But I think I have found the one. The One.

I have been using the Vitamin E skin care range from The Body Shop for nearly six months.

It is range of gentle, lightweight, and softening lotions and potions containing the antioxidant known for protecting and repairing your skin.



Vitamin E is an antioxidant which protects & repairs your skin. And smells absolutely gorgeous!

"LOVED SINCE 1977, OUR VITAMIN E SKINCARE RANGE HAS STOOD THE TEST OF TIME. IF YOU’RE CONCERNED ABOUT THE DAMAGING EFFECTS OF THE ENVIRONMENT ON YOUR SKIN, OUR VITAMIN E RANGE CAN HELP TO PROTECT AGAINST POLLUTION, CIGARETTE SMOKE AND UVA/UVB RAYS. OUR POPULAR VITAMIN E CREAM AND VITAMIN E OIL ARE SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES AND HELP TO PROTECT THE SKIN FROM PREMATURE AGEING."

So far, I have the cleanser, toner, day cream, night cream, overnight serum-in-oil, hand and nail treatment, daily exfoliator, gentle facial wash, body butter & moisture mask.

 I use them daily and they are all now part of the furniture in my every day make up bag. You can purchase the smaller travel size bottles of most of them, which are perfect for overnight stays.  I'll be filling my Body Shop travel bottle kit with all of my favourite Vitamin E products when I travel to Manchester for the weekend in May.

Have you found 'The One' for you? 


No comments:

Post a Comment