Monday 17 February 2014

Time to Make a Change

Someone once said... wrote rather... that I reminded them of Super Woman.

I'm always busy. Always juggling about 100 things at once, and nearly always doing it with a smile on my face (to those outside anyway).

Back then I was studying for my AS levels, working part time at a well known coffee shop and had just started my business. I felt like Super Woman.

Today I do not feel like Super Woman. Today I am tired, stressed and miserable. Today I realised that I have been tired, stressed & miserable for some time.

Today I decided it is time I made a change. A BIG change. A HUGE change. A change which should have been made a loooooooong time ago.

It is a big risk, don't get me wrong. But a risk I need to take.

Tomorrow I will be dropping one of the balls. And it will be good. This time tomorrow I will only be juggling 99 things at once.

And I tell you... I cannot wait to feel like Super Woman again.





No comments:

Post a Comment