Tuesday 29 April 2014

Beauty | Models Own Hyper Gel Varnish - Review

During my trip to  Blue water on Friday, I spent a lot of my afternoon wandering around in search for a birthday present for Mr. As I began to lose hope and all sense of motivation I stumbled across a colourful stall manned by very happy chirpy girls who immediately lifted my spirits.

The sales attendant at Models Own took an immediate interest in how my day was, complimented me on the dress I was wearing and quickly established my favourite colours, what make up suited my skin tone and what my main beauty bug bear is. Chipped nail paint.

I am always on the go, and simply don't have time to get up every morning and repaint my nails. Sometimes nail varnish for me doesn't even last a day without chipping, so quite often I end up going around with horrid half painted, rubbish looking talons.

That's when she introduced me to Models Own Hyper Gel Nail Varnish, designed with the same shiny finish as the likes of Shellac & Jessica Geleration, but with no need for a UV lamp. The paint, according to the saleswoman would last up to 7-9 days, was chip resistant and the answer to my nail varnish night mares! Plus you can just use normal nail varnish remover to remove it once you're ready to change colour.

While I looked around the stall at the amazing variety of colours, she returned to me with a basket containing a free gift!

"You can get 6 items for £20 today, lovely." She smiled.

That's it I was sold. In went my 6 items and out came the £20!

In my shopping basket was this gorgeous hot pink shade of the Hyper Gel varnish - "Searing Pink". I've become quite a lover of pink, and this shade really stood out to me.




The application was really easy. The brush seems to give extra nail coverage meaning less faffing and less time trying to get to the corners of the nail.

The high shine finish is just gorgeous. You can see from the photo that in natural light in late afternoon they're still shiny! The texture is smooth and light on my nails.

You can buy Hyper Gel Nail Varnish for just £5 each online and in store. I fully recommend you go and see the amazing spectrum of colours on offer and see the hot, high shine effect left by this fab product!

4 comments:

  1. £20 for 6 products at models own? lucky girl!

    I am so tempted to go myself now... MUST WAIT 'TIL PAY DAY...

    Lulu from The Lemon Unicorn http://thelemonunicorn.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Bargain right? Can't wait to try out the other colours I bought & the two lip sticks - though one appears to have broke already :(.

      Delete
  2. Oooh what else did you get? Do tweet me a picture :-) I've recently tried models own for the first time and I'm impressed. I also got six for £20 which I thought was a total bargain! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just seen this Kelly! Will tweet a pic in the morning! xxxx

      Delete