Saturday 12 April 2014

Birthday Present Idea's for Mum

So as well as it being Easter weekend next weekend, it is also my Mum's birthday.

She is possibly the most difficult person (aside from Mr) to buy for.

I'm generally against buying her anything for the house, unless its something that she really wants and has specifically asked for.

I've been having a look online in preparation for my trip into town on Tuesday, and these are just some of the ideas I've come up with.


1. White Floral Pyjama's | New Look 
2. Olay Daily Moisture | Boots
 3. Black Tote Handbag | New Look 
4. Daffodil Bunch | Local Florist 
5. Ghost Perfume | The Perfume Shop 
6. Kiss Me Once, Kylie Minogue | George at ASDA


1 comment:

  1. Some lovely ideas here, I'm the same with my own mum. I normally buy her pretty clothes or shoes. The black bag is gorgeous! X

    ReplyDelete