Saturday 12 April 2014

Lifestyle | What's in My Bag #1

I quite enjoy having a nosey at other peoples 'what's in my bag' posts, so thought I'd do one myself.

The bag I am using this weekend is my Burgunday Tote Bag from New Look which was bought for me as a gift for Christmas.

I absolutely love this bag.

Its just perfect for when I am going to and fro between meetings as it's big enough to fit everything I need in it - diary, tablet, phone, note book, brochure, a pair of flat shoes for travelling between and anything else I tend to pick up on the way.

It looks great too and adds a bit of color to a dull outfit. Quite sophisticated I think.


I am at the Mr's this weekend though, and so the contents is a little different to normal.


1. My favorite scarf. It's a gorgeous black & white paisley pattern and looks great with a blazer and jeans. I bought it from Next at the Ashford Outlet for £6! Bargain!

2. Ted Baker Hand cream & Lip Balm. Where ever I go, I am always applying one or the other. They both smell divine and the hand cream is great for use after a hand sanitiser.

3. Essie Nail Varnish - LIL' BOA PEEP. I'm always chipping my nail varnish. It's always handy to have my currnet colour in my bag ready for quick touch ups!

4. My Make Up Bag.... Need I say more?

5. Optrex Eye Drops. Where spend most of my time working in front of a computer screen (yes! Even at the weekends) I suffer quite badly with dry eyes. Whenever they get tired, these eye drops are ideal for a quick eye re-hydrate.

6. Train Tickets. I don't drive yet and so unless Mr comes and gets me or drops me somewhere I spend a lot of the time on a train. These tickets are still in my bag from Tuesday when I went to visit my friend in Ulcombe.

7. Bridget Jones - Mad About The Boy. Ahhh, Bridge. I started reading this book back in January, but with one thing or another coudn't find the time to fit my reading in! Now that I am working from home, it's important that I make sure I take some time out, and what better way than a catch up with my old friend and idol?

So that's my bag, what's in yours? 







1 comment:

  1. I love this post, I need to do my own soon. What a pretty bag, I love it! Bridget jones is awesome, never gets old x

    ReplyDelete